Re: Request for review/upload of rifiuti 20040505-3

Hello Team,

> shouldn't we drop the rifiuti package from Debian?

I propose to do the following:
1. Upload rifiuti with the fixes to enter buster.
2. And only after the buster is released, remove rifiuti and mark rifiuti2 as a replacement.

This way we
a) follow the soft freeze policy "no package removals, only targeted fixes"
b) avoid possible uncovered problems with rifiuti2 stability in buster
c) fix two bugs in buster
d) after the buster release we'll give to all interested parties a significant period of time to complain on the removal

Hence, please review and upload rifiuti 20040505-3 ;)

  Best wishes,
  Aleksey