participation in this year's GSoC/Outreachy?

Hello Debian Security Tools team!
(Please CC me because I'm not subscribed to this list).

I'm pinging some people/teams that mentored for GSoC or Outreachy in the
past, to see if they are planning to mentor a project this year.

If yes, please read the details here

https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2019/02/msg00002.html

and submit your project ideas and prospective mentors as soon as
possible (even if they are not final yet). Debian should send the GSoC
organisation application next week (by February 6th or so). For
Outreachy we have a bit more margin, but we encourage coding projects to
be submitted to both programs.

Thanks in any case for your work!

Kind regards,
--