Re: Request for review/upload of galleta 1.0+20040505-10

Hello Aleksey,

Argh, this one had gcc hardcoded on the Makefile, Helmut is always saving us from this kind of things :)

There's only one thing that I ask you before sponsoring, just like recoverdm:

Regarding the smoke tests you added, I think it would be better to declare them as "Restriction: superficial"[0]:
superficial
    The test does not provide significant test coverage, so if it
    passes, that does not necessarily mean that the package under test
    is actually functional. If a ``superficial`` test fails, it will be
    treated like any other failing test, but if it succeeds, this is
    only a weak indication of success. Continuous integration systems
    should treat a package where all non-superficial tests are skipped as
    equivalent to a package where all tests are skipped.

    For example, a C library might have a superficial test that simply
    compiles, links and executes a "hello world" program against the
    library under test but does not attempt to make use of the library's
    functionality, while a Python or Perl library might have a
    superficial test that runs ``import foo`` or ``require Foo;`` but
    does not attempt to use the library beyond that.

And on a side note, I'm not sure I know the difference between:
debhelper (>= 12~)
and
debhelper (>= 12)

If anybody could give me a light here, I appreciate :)

Thanks for your work Aleksey, I will upload as soon as you add the tests restriction.

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>