New upstream source proposal for ssldump

Hi Sophie,

While doing some clean-up stuff in team maintained package - ssldump,
I found the upstream is not active for years (last release was in
2013). Hence, I suggest to change upstream to this fork [1]. The
author of fork is not only explain why he tried to maintain ssldump
but also did a good job for merging myriad of patches.

[1] https://github.com/adulau/ssldump

If there is any question, please let me know.

--

SZ Lin (林上智) <szlin@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~szlin

Debian Developer

4096R/ 178F 8338 B314 01E3 04FC 44BA A959 B38A 9561 F3F9