Re: forensics-* 2.0?

Hi,

Em sáb, 25 de ago de 2018 às 14:34, Giovani Ferreira
<giovani@debian.org> escreveu:

> Hello team,
>
> We have 2 meta-packages that will need a thorough review after merging
> forensics-devel and pkg-security.
>
> forensics-all has a script that generates d/control according to the
> maintainer field that was previously "Debian Forensics"
>
> forensics-extra was created entirely "by hand".
>
> I imagine this is the time to review how these packages will be created.
> What is the best way?

In forensics-extra, a "manual search" is made to discover all possible
candidates. forensics-all used the Maintainer field from a package
list got by apt-get update to select the packages. So, I think that
the we need to do it manually from now on.

Regards,

Eriberto