Re: Aircrack-ng update

There is a new release now, 1.3.

I pushed to salsa but i'll focus on GSOC this week (and prepare aircrack on the next week). If anyone wants to, feel free to push changes.

On Sun, 13 May 2018 at 07:32, Gianfranco Costamagna <locutusofborg@debian.org> wrote:
Thanks to you for the hard work! I think this is the base requirement for being a Team :)

I'm happy to see you DD :)

G.

On Sat, 12 May 2018 at 21:00, Samuel Henrique
Forgot to reply here

We all followed the github issue's discussion and saw the experimental tests with the package, now it's on unstable.

I forgot to add that on changelog, but thank you Sophie for doing most of the work and Gianfranco for helping on the github's issue.

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>