librtr sponsor request: New version, fixes build failures (Was: Re: librtr build failues)

Hi,

On Fri, 7 Dec 2018 22:31:43 +0100
Lukas Schwaighofer <lukas@schwaighofer.name> wrote:

> It looks like librtr has bugs on big endian architectures.  I'm aware
> of it and am working with upstream to resolve them.

Upstream has resolved the issue in the 0.6.3 release.  I've tried a
MIPS build (using qemu-user-static binaries) and all tests pass using
the new version.  I've prepared a new Debian package for upload in our
git repository (git@salsa.debian.org:pkg-security-team/librtr.git).

I'd appreciate if a DD could review & sponsor the upload.  Please also
consider giving me DM access to the package.

Thanks
Lukas

PS @Samuel: There is currently no git tag for Debian version 0.6.0-1
you uploaded (commit cf8fdd25d2b05205cbcd834b3f17d757fe190413).  Maybe
you forgot to push it?