Re: Orphaning outguess

Em qui, 8 de nov de 2018 às 12:31, Raphael Hertzog
<hertzog@debian.org> escreveu:

> Hi Eriberto,
>
> On Thu, 25 Oct 2018, Eriberto Mota wrote:
> > I am considering orphaning outguess. There are two bugs breaking the
> > package (#882538 and #909442).
> >
> > Do you have some objection?
>
> It looks like the issues have been solved in the mean time and this
> request is no longer relevant, right?
>
> In any case, I don't have any objection. Except that orphaning would
> not have been the right answer. If the package is broken and not fixable,
> it should rather be removed rather than orphaned.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer
>
> Support Debian LTS: https://www.freexian.com/services/debian-lts.html
> Learn to master Debian: https://debian-handbook.info/get/

Hi Raphaël,

Frédéric Bonnard helped to fix the package and I closed the orphaning
bug. Everything is fine now.

Considering that upstream is dead, I intent to upload outguess to
GitHub, making some fixies, and ask for community help to improve it.

Cheers,

Eriberto