dfwinreg: Request for review

Hi Hilko,

I've imported and packaged new version of dfwinreg, please review it
before uploading when you're available.

The new version of dfwinreg migrated from "construct" to "dtfabric" -
which is not existed in Debian archive, and thus I packaged and
uploaded "dtfabric" with python 3 only according to Debian Python
policy [2].

Main changes:
- Import new upstream version
- Drop python 2 support (I'm sure whether or not it could be an issue)
- Update {Build-}Depends based on new upstream release
- Other changes [3]

Feel free to change/ revert/ modify anything, thanks.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/dfwinreg
[2] https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/python-policy/python3.html
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/dfwinreg/blob/debian/master/debian/changelog
--

SZ Lin (林上智) <szlin@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~szlin

Debian Developer

4096R/ 178F 8338 B314 01E3 04FC 44BA A959 B38A 9561 F3F9