Re: librtr: Request for review / upload (Re: Git repository for librtr)

Hello Lukas,

Since it has been some time since you asked and nobody replied yet, I
will list here what I already checked.

d/watch: ok
d/control: ok, but it's better with wrap-and-sort

d/copyright:
 * it looks like there are two template lines on the file, #9 and #10
 * there are files not listed on d/copyright, I noticed at least two
of them: scripts/checkpatch.pl and cmake/modules/FindGcov.cmake,
please do a general review and document all files, this is something
which makes the package get rejected by ftp-master

wrap-and-sort -a:
  will better format some files under debian/ and remove an extra
comma in d/control

I'm not very experienced with shared libs, so pardon me for not
getting deeper into the review, it would be nice if somebody else from
the team could have a look at that. I'll try to study and understand
the nuances of packaging shared libs meanwhile.

Thanks for your work

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>