Re: Getting sandsifter in Debian

Hi,

It seems like the upstream [1] is not active for a while, the last
commit [2] is in Sep,2017. I would like to suggest replace the
upstream with this fork [3].

[1] https://github.com/xoreaxeaxeax/sandsifter
[2] https://github.com/xoreaxeaxeax/sandsifter/commit/8375e6123d093629e3e4437d7903839fd0742c2a
[3] https://github.com/rigred/sandsifter