Maintain lynis as part of the pkg-security team

Hello Francisco and Javier,

I was having a look at the lynis package and i really liked it.

I would like to offer you to join the pkg-security team and to maintain
kismet as part of the team. That would make cooperation easier and would
offer some backup maintainance power in case you are not available.

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-security

I believe you understand all the advantages of maintaining packages inside a team, right off the bat we could upgrade lynis to the last upstream release (github has 2.6.6) and we could have helped migrating to salsa if it was team maintained before alitoh was shutdown.

I CC'ed Javier because i think you may be interested in team maintaining tiger also.

In case you're interested, do you happen to have a clone of the lynis packaging repository? Otherwise we'd have to start a brand new one at salsa.

Thanks.

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>