Re: Update openscap-daemon

Hi Raphaël,

Sorry I mis-understood what Pierre means, I thought it was a part of openscap itself (not openscap daemon).

Le 25 mai 2018 09:01:45 GMT+02:00, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> a écrit :
Hello Philippe,

On Thu, 24 May 2018, Philippe Thierry wrote:
The package has been updated and pushed to the Debian repository.

I've updated some lintian warns in the same time,

Pierre mentionned a fix in Makefile.am to install the OVAL files that
are currently lacking. I was expecting you to grab this patch and include
it in the package.

But from a cursory look your last two commits do not include such a
change.

Can you fix this please ?

Thank you in advance.