Re: Looking for sponsor for my ruby-websocket package

Thank you , yeah will send this mail in ruby list too.

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 7:29 PM, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:
Hello Manas,

On Mon, 07 May 2018, Manas Kashyap wrote:
> I am Manas kashyap , a Debian contributor , i have packaged ,
> ruby-websocket
> (https://salsa.debian.org/Manas-kashyap-guest/ruby-websocket) . and , I
> need a sponsor for this package as , this package was packaged for kali
> but wasn't available for Debian , so , i packaged it and need someone to
> sponsor my package

Thank you for your contribution. Unfortunately, this ruby package is best
maintained within the Debian Ruby Team (and not in pkg-security):
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby

You should in particular follow the instructions here:
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Packaging

Hopefully someone from the ruby team can double check your package
and integrate it for you.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer