Re: New member

Hello,

I can't check hooks, but debian/master is default now, thank you.

On Mon, 12 Mar 2018, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:

hello, it might be ok now, please confirm!
G.

Il Lunedì 12 Marzo 2018 19:48, Alexander Kulak <sa-dev@rainbow.by> ha scritto:

On Mon, 12 Mar 2018, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:

I was invited to the team to maintain ccrypt (ITA #879649, RFS #892483).
Could you please create a repository for ccrypt and give my salsa
account 'sa-guest' full team rights, if appropriate.

I think I did it (sorry, this is my first time)
please confirm I did it correctly!

Gitlab shows me as a member and I'm able to push to ccrypt repo. Thank you!

Sorry, I spotted that repository settings in Gitlab are unavailable
for me. If it's as supposed, then please:
set default branch to debian/master,
setup automation hooks mentioned in wiki.

--
Alexander Kulak