Medusa & libfreerdp (Was: Re: medusa: missing git tags for Debian releases)

Hi Rapha?l & Luciano,

On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 09:13:56 +0100
Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> wrote:

> > Now we should get rid of the libfreerdp dependency [1] before we
> > upload it.  I haven't found much on a quick search, except that the
> > author is aware that there is a new librdp2 version and plans to
> > look at this eventually [2].  (I also currently don't have the time
> > to work on a patch for that myself.)
>
> I pinged upstream in this ticket.

Thanks!

> > Unless somebody else here plans to work on a fix I would suggest we
> > remove the dependency, thereby dropping RDP support from Debian's
> > medusa package for the time being.  If you want I can prepare an
> > upload to do that if you want.
>
> I agree.

I updated the git repository once more to drop RDP support (and
performed some more housekeeping).  Please review my changes and, if
satisfied, upload them.

Thanks
Lukas