Switch to salsa done, important news

On Tue, 09 Jan 2018, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> If you agree, I will create the required team on salsa and add members of
> both Alioth teams and import all git repositories and configure them to
> integrate properly with the Debian package tracker.

I have imported all repositories here:
https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team

I have added all Debian developers as members of the above group.
Since -guest accounts of alioth have not been migrated in salsa,
all -guest contributors will have to create an account on salsa
and let us know their login (either here or through the "request access"
button on the above page).

I have disabled all repositories on alioth.debian.org (with a pre-receive
hook as recommended in https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc).

All the repositories are now configured:
- to send git commit notices to the Debian Package Tracker so that
  you can get them there with the "vcs" keyword
  (https://tracker.debian.org)
- to tag bugs as pending if it finds "Closes: #xxx" in commit
  messages
- to send IRC notifications to #debian-pkg-security (I just created
  the channel)

I have documented this setup on the wiki page:
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-security