Kindly Accept My Donation.

I am Mrs. Cornelia Pascal. an aging widow suffering from Cancerillness .I have some funds Which I have inherited from my late husband, the sumof ($10.9 Million Dollars) And I needed a very honest and sincere Individual orco-operate organization that will use the fund for work of humanity,

I found your email address from the Human resources data base and decidedto contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the work ofhumanity as I have stated here in order to fulfill my late husband wishesplease, kindly reply me back immediately through my private email address formore details: corneliapascal001 at gmail.com

Thanks.
Regards,
Mrs. Cornelia Pascal