ITP:inetsim -- Software suite for simulating common internet services

Hello GengYu Rao,

On ven., 22 sept. 2017, yoo z wrote:
> I tried to create one repo on git.debian.org , but I'm not in this team .
> anon_yoo-guest at moszumanska:/git/pkg-security$ ./setup-repository inetsim
> mkdir: cannot create directory `/git/pkg-security/inetsim.git': Permission
> denied

I added you to the team. You should be able to put your repository there
now.

Cheers,
--
Rapha?l Hertzog ? Kali Linux Developer ? Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
? https://debian-handbook.info/get/