AFRICAN REGIONAL,PORTO-NOVO BENIN REPUBLIC
Our Ref: WBA/AGF/I PIX/17
Telephone: +229-688-251-26
E-mail: foreignofficialsettlement at outlook.fr

Attend Urgently

US$,4, 500,000.00 Accrued Interest Payment Notice

We,the World Bank Auditors find it necessary to inform you today that a
payment file was found in your name among the (378) bonafide creditors
during our visitation here in Benin republic West African Regional office,
on general annual auditing reconciliation for the year 2017.  During the
cause of the ongoing general annual auditing, we discovered an over flow
funds in the system,in which after much verification on the said  over flow
funds where confirmed an accrued interest Sum yielded through unpaid fund
transaction under financial institution for over the years,

After dully deliberation on the interest funds by the bank board were
concluded to pay off the interest funds to the beneficiaries on or before
the year runs out . and we had earlier appointed some offices that supposed
to inform you about this, but we doesn't know if they have contacted you
for it.

If they haven't contacted you for this accrued interest fund on your name
here, Then  you are urgently required  to  submit your full information
such as YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,OCCUPATION,SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION, and
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER and also your payment option which you prefer to
receive your accrued interest payment to enable us arrange the releasing of
the fund to you.

On receipt of the above requirement we shall credit you as soon as possible
.Accept our congratulations while looking forward to have your maximum
response.

send your reply to this e-mail: foreignofficialsettlement at outlook.fr also
call this number: +229-688-251-26 for more details.

Best Regards
Marc Dansou
Director- World Bank Accrued Interest Payment