Ask for review

On Thu, 15 Jun 2017, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I started to review and sponsor the various packages.

Now reviewing autolog:

- "Deleted unnecessary files in source tarball (*.spec and a binary)"
  => why was this important? and if it's important, then you want
  to automate this for future releases by adding a Files-Excluded
  field in debian/copyright so that they are excluded automatically
  when you run uscan.

- the clean rule fails when the package is already clean:

$ gbp buildpackage --git-builder=sbuild
gbp:warning: Pristine-tar branch "pristine-tar" not found
gbp:info: Exporting 'HEAD' to '/home/rhertzog/deb/pkg/build-area/autolog-tmp'
gbp:info: Moving '/home/rhertzog/deb/pkg/build-area/autolog-tmp' to '/home/rhertzog/deb/pkg/build-area/autolog-0.40+debian'
dh clean
   dh_testdir
   dh_auto_clean
	make -j1 clean
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/rhertzog/deb/pkg/build-area/autolog-0.40+debian'
rm autolog
rm: cannot remove 'autolog': No such file or directory
Makefile:25: recipe for target 'clean' failed
make[1]: *** [clean] Error 1

=> the upstream Makefile needs to be patched to use "rm -f" instead of "rm"

- the various preinst/postinst scripts manually handle the update-rc.d calls, I would suggest
to rely on dh_installinit by copying our patched init script in debian/autolog.init

- at the same time you could create the appropriate systemd service file

- the rest is looking good

I sponsored acct with only a small tweak (drop "install-info" depends,
we don't need it, the install-info call moved from postinst to a trigger
a long time ago).

I think I'm done with your packages. Those not uploaded that need a bit
more work are:
- libnids
- snoopy
- autolog