[pkg][brutespray] ready for review

Hi Lukas,

thanks for your review. I am quite new to working in a packaging team and thus was assuming there are now fixed maintainers. I did not intend to offend anybody :)

I have added "team upload" to the changelog and will contact the maintainer next time.

Regards,

Robert Haist
2BC8 3F55 A400 7468 864C 680E 1B7C C8D4 D4E9 14AA