intetsim review (Re: ITP: inetsim)

On mer., 04 oct. 2017, Lukas Schwaighofer wrote:
> * I have no idea if there is a convention regarding debian/changelog
>   for kali imports.  I know I've seen kali versions in Debian changelogs
>   before?  Maybe someone here can tell us if the changelog should be
>   preserved.  I guess you should at least mention that the packaging is
>   based on kali?

There's no convention. I usually keep the changelog because it might
contain valuable information about some of the design choices made for
maintainer scripts and so on.

But if you prune it, then it's nice to mention that the package is based
on the Kali package.

Cheers,
--
Rapha?l Hertzog ? Kali Linux Developer ? Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
? https://debian-handbook.info/get/