License of nmap packaging files

Hi,

I'm working on converting the copyright file of the nmap package into
the machine readable DEP-5 format.  Both of you have maintained that
package in the past and, as far as I can tell, you did not specify under
which license terms you were distributing your packaging work.

My suggestion is to put everything in debian/* under the same license as
nmap?[1].  If you agree to license your work under those conditions, I
will include the following in the debian/copyright file:

Files: debian/*
Copyright: 1997-1999, Bdale Garbee <bdale at gag.com>
           1999-2010, LaMont Jones <lamont at debian.org>
           2012-2017, Hilko Bengen <bengen at debian.org>
           2016-2017, Samuel Henrique <samueloph at gmail.com>
           2017, Lukas Schwaighofer <lukas at schwaighofer.name>
License: nmap-GPL-2

Nmap's license (which I will call nmap-GPL-2 in the copyright file) is
basically the GPL-2 with a strong interpretation/clarification of what
is considered derivative work.

In case you would prefer a different license, I'm open to suggestions.

I'm CCing pkg-security, the team that currently maintains nmap, so we
can use the list archives as a record of the conversation.

Thank you
Lukas

[1]?https://nmap.org/book/man-legal.html