[debcheck] all and relationships errors

Hi all,

I'd like to correct debcheck errors and I have the following two problems:

1) When a python package (i.e. arch all) depends on python, debcheck
returns this error:

/Package has a Depends on python:any (>= 2.7~) which cannot be satisfied
on arm64./

for all architectures. Is there a way to avoid this ?

2) I've written the man pages for some of my package in markdown, which
doesn't exist in kfreebsd/hurd. We can set "Architecture: linux-any" for
packages that targets linux kernel based OSes, but when Architecture is
"all" the control file documentation does not describe any 'linux-all',
neither does dpkg-archtecture -L. Do you know the way to limit to linux
based OSes package that does not require compilation ?

Thanks!

--
 O    Philippe Thierry.
/Y\/  Hardened embedded systems