recon-ng_4.9.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Rapha?l

I uploaded to the repo a fixed revision of the package with the fix
pointed out by Luca.

BTW, i also included a new upstream version and a patch to use
libjs-jquery package instead of downloading it from the net.

I hope everything is right now.

Greetings,

Marcos

El 29/08/17 a las 19:00, Luca Falavigna escribi?: