open DD requests

Hi Gianfranco!

On 2017-07-29 19:09, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:

>> * bdfproxy
>
> 1)
>
> *please* upstream patches, and use install_requires keyword to list

For upstream, i've just seen that Josh has stopped the projects (both
bdf and bdf-proxy, just today), so we have just lost the upstream right
now :-/
I've discussed of that with Stephane and what we propose is that both of
us maintain it for Debian, if you agree.

For the install_requires, i will take a look to make the control file
easier.

> needed runtime python packages,
> to avoid the list in control file:
> python-configobj,
>  python-pefile,
>  python-backports.ssl-match-hostname,
>  python-blinker,
>  python-certifi,
>  python-click,
>  python-configargparse,
>  python-construct,
>  python-cryptography,
>  python-flask,
>  python-h2,
>  python-hpack,
>  python-html2text,
>  python-hyperframe,
>  python-lxml,
>  python-openssl,
>  python-passlib,
>  python-pil,
>  python-pyasn1,
>  python-pyparsing,
>  python-pyperclip,
>  python-requests,
>  python-six,
>  python-tornado,
>  python-urwid,
>  mitmproxy,
>  backdoor-factory,
>

> missing runtime dependencies:
>

>> backdoor-factory
> done
> (updated copyright file)

Thanks! it was for initial builds using pbuilder (as backdoor-factory
was not packaged yet)

--
Philippe.