[Pkg-security-team] metasploit-framework - issues building the package

Hello Samuel

I also took a look some time ago an i saw that more than 40 ruby
libraries needs to be packaged to satisfy its dependencies. Also,
upstream is extremely active and releases new versions very often.

I believed that it is a challenging task. Good luck!

Greetings,

Marcos

El 20/06/17 a las 05:03, Samuel Henrique escribi?: