[pkg] dirb package ready

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017, Philippe Thierry wrote:
> Ah great. I had to let it because even if i build through pbuilder, my dev
> PC is still a jessie, and when the .dsc and orig/debian tarball are made
> just before pbuilder is called through gbp, i have an error without that
> flags. I think i should update my Debian :)

Otherwise, debhelper 10 is in jessie-backports. But you should have a sid
chroot for packaging work anyway. :)

> > - in debian/rules, you have "export DEB_BUILD_HARDENING=1", what is it
> Ok. I followed the DebianHardening page of the wiki :)
> Corrected.

Feel free to correct the wiki page too then. :)

> >    => however this debian/watch file shows you how you can a hook a script
> >    into uscan and thus handle the "git submodule" problem you have with
> >    wcc...
> I've tested using this method... Didn't managed because uscan drop the .git
> dir, which make impossible the usage of git submodule init/git submodule
> sync :-/

Ah, it makes it more complicated but not impossible. You can recreate the
.git directory with "git init", "git add .", "git commit -m 'Fake'" and
then "git submodule update --init" should work.

Then you drop again the .git directory.

Cheers,
--
Rapha?l Hertzog ? Debian Developer