libndis review (Re: Ask for review)

Hi Rapha?l,

On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 19:03:22 +0200
Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> wrote:

> Lukas I wanted to thank you for your reviews. They are of good quality
> and saved me some work by pointing out stuff before they got up to me.

I'm glad they were helpful, thanks for the encouraging feedback!

> On Fri, 14 Apr 2017, Lukas Schwaighofer wrote:
> > One more thing on my TODO list: I think both generated packages can
> > be set as `Multi-Arch: same` in debian/control.  Can somebody here
> > confirm that?
>
> For libnids1.21, yes. For libnids-dev, it really depends if the
> content in /usr/include is the same across all architectures. Is that
> the case?

I verified that: /usr/include only contains a copy of nids.h form the
source package.  That's the same for all architectures. In fact except
for libnids.a (which is in an architecture specific subdir
of /usr/lib/), all of the files in the -dev package are just copies
from the source package (some of those in the doc folder compressed by
debhelper).

I've added ?Multi-Arch: same? to the control file for both binary
packages (pushed to git just now).

Thanks
Lukas