[debian][CPE] declaration of Debian CPE entry to MITRE

Le 15/06/2017 ? 16:58, Raphael Hertzog a ?crit :
> I don't know either... keep in mind that Debian k/FreeBSD never released
> as an officially supported architecture. It was once "technology preview"
> in squeeze, then not really part of jessie (available separately), and
> entirely absent in stretch.
>
> Is it really important to have a CPE for an unsupported OS?
I didn't know that it was not an officially supported architecture. It
is not that important, my goal is only to avoid leaving some Debian
users behind :)

> I don't know if there's such a requirement and if it takes time, you
> should ask the security team if you want to be sure. It's just my
> assumption.
I will ask them when i'm integrating the support for stretch in
SCAP-security-guide. Thanks !

Cheers,
--
Philippe.