Request to Join Project Debian Security Tools Packaging Team from Stephane Neveu (sneveu-guest)

Welcome to the team St?phane!!!

I like to send these welcome messages because there's a point where i send
more welcome messages than package related messages and that makes me feel
bad to the point where i need to do some packaging and stop being lazy,
hsahahahaha :)

Samuel Henrique <samueloph>