Re: [PKG] openscap-daemon/0.1.6-2

Le 12/06/2017 ? 20:05, Gianfranco Costamagna a ?crit :
> if you want an upload ping in today or tomorrow, otherwise (since Stretch is going
> to be released in 4 days, I think it would be better to let the current one reach testing
> because it will gain some more testing and automatic bug reports in case of piuparts/installation
> issues).
>
> So, usually letting one version migrate is better than having a new version in unstable
> (specially for the first upload).
>
> Your call :)
>
> (I would like to avoid to push in unstable something on saturday as example)
>
> G.
Hi Gianfranco,

In that case, you can (if you have time) upload the last version
(0.1.6-3). I've updated alioth repo, the changelog has been updated.
I've already made various (manual) tests, Seccomp filters work well.
Yet, the -2 is still defered (maintainer update i think). I hope it is
not a problem.

Cheers,
--
Philippe.