set uploader as co-maintainer to keep visibility on its own qa page

Hi all,

I'm trying to find out on the various Debian docs how to keep the
visibility on the packages maintained by pkg-security i manage in my qa
page.

I've seen that it is feasible for e.g. for medusa pkg.

I've updated the maintainer for wcc & backdoor-factory (which are still
wnpp bugs) through the owner control command of the BTS, and they
disappear from my qa page (maybe i missed something).

Do you know how to do it properly ?

Thanks!
--
Philippe.