[pkg] backdoor-factory

Hi all,

I've packaged (not yet finished) backdoor-factory for sid, based on the
Kali package.

There is still some cleaning but the install is correct by now (still
some lintian tags to correct).

Sophie if you wish to get back some content for Kali, I have:

- made a patch to add a setup.py in the root dir to permit a proper
install using pybuild. This seriously reduce the content of the install
file and install all the .py file (other than backdoor.py) in the python
2.7 dist-packages dir, in the backdoor_factory python package.

- written a little man page for backdoor-factory (mostly based on the
help and with a first example at the end)

I will add some autopkgtest files to check that everything is working
well on targets

Cheers,

--

Philippe.