New comer in pkg-security

Hi all!

I'm a new comer to pkg-security, so I'm introducing myself :-)

I'm using Debian for approx. 15 years. I've worked previously in the
OpenBSD-france team mostly for documentation translation and fixes).

I'm mostly interested in embedded systems and associated security
problems (vehicular, smartphones, IoT...) but also in more "IT" ones.

I'm working with the OpenSCAP team for the scap-security-guide Debian &
Ubuntu support for two years now.

I've packaged the scap-security-guide and the openscap-daemon tool for
policy compliance check.
I'm also working on the packaging of:

- atomic (a tool to instanciate docker containers with explicit
properties such as capabilies and so on in the dockerfile)
- usbwall (a project which aim to support usb device filtering &
accounting through associating device HW serial id to users when using
LDAP auth)
- wcc (a set of tools made by Jonathan Brossard to manipulate ELF
binaries and reuse their API or transform them into shared object)

These 3 last packages are not in sid yet.

Glad to be a new member of this team, i hope i can be useful to the
Debian project.

Cheers,
--
Philippe