Fix hydra Bug #861058 for stretch

Hi team,

I would like to get a version of hydra into stretch which fixes
Bug #861058 [1].  I expect this issue to affect most amd64 users using
the resume option.  The patch is quite small (3 lines changed), the
issue is well understandable and the patch was accepted by upstream.
The user who reported the issue confirmed that the bug is fixed by the
patch.

Since the bug is of severity important, it can be considered for an
unblock by the release team according to the policy.  The git
repository also contains a small documentation fix committed by
Ganfranco, but according to the freeze policy this can be included in
an upload that fixes a bug eligible for unblocking.

Would one of the DDs here be willing to do an upload based on the
current git state (to unstable)?  If you want I can take ownership of
the changelog and finalize it first so it becomes a sponsorship.

If you think trying to get this into stretch is unreasonable or creates
too much overhead for the release team please let me know (so I can get
a better feeling which bugs should still be fixed during a freeze).

Thank you
Lukas