libndis review (Re: Ask for review)

Hi,

I looked at libndis during my Bus drive and I made some changes
(pushed to git already):

* config.{sub,guess}: As the library only uses autoconf, but not
  automake, the --with autoconf-dev sequence has to be enabled
  explicitly (at least according to https://wiki.debian.org/Autoreconf)
  that also solves the problem with the lintian warnings
* the `-g` flag is default and does not need to be added; according to
  man dpkg-buildflags(1) the `DEB_CFLAGS_MAINT_APPEND` variable should
  be used for adding additional CFLAGS (and not editing CFLAGS directly)
* I simplified `debian/rules` a bit
* I added a patch to src/Makefile.in, so LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS are
  actually applied (and the hardening options take effect)
* The symbols file contained an entry for libnids.so.1.21 (which is not
  part of the package); also the symbols in libnids1.24 had a min
  verison of "1.21" which cannot be correct as the file did not exist
  in that library; I've changed it to 1.21.

As I've not worked on a shared library before, please review my changes
carefully :) .

One more thing on my TODO list: I think both generated packages can be
set as `Multi-Arch: same` in debian/control.  Can somebody here confirm
that?

I've also looked at all the other packages on the bus drive. In
particular I'd like to provide some systemd unit files where they are
missing and I have made some other small notes.  Probably won't get
around implementing that before easter though.

Regards
Lukas