Request to Join Project Debian Security Tools Packaging Team from Juri Grabowski (gratuxri-guest)

Hello,

>Juri Grabowski (gratuxri-guest) has requested to join your project.
>
>You can approve this request here: https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=101003
>

>Comments by the user:
>

>Hello, I'm happy Debian/Kali User and maybe I can help by packaging.

hello, before accepting you, can you please introduce yourself more in detail and specially your packaging skills?
being an user is not helpful in a packaging team :)
Maybe you want to help testing packages? Do you want to improve something? Did you do some previous work on packaging?
Do you have some patches to share with us?

thanks for the join request so far :)

cheers,

Gianfranco