[Pkg-security] Any plans before freeze?

Hi Samuel,

I am giving my opinion with a newbie hat on. Caveat emptor! :-)

We should try to package more top tools from kali , in my opinion
(IMHO): metasploit, recon-ng, set, beef-xs, burpsuit... this is surely a
task for experienced developers.

Also, i believe, that it should be good to import to our team some tools
from the "other side" that are already packaged in Debian like snort,
fail2ban, snoopy, logcheck... asking their maintainers to join us and
set their packages into collaborative maintenance by our team. This way,
our team will recruit experienced developers.

Anyway, there are still a lot of kali packages easy to import to Debian.

Cheers,

Marcos

El 19/09/16 a las 01:21, Samuel Henrique escribi?: