dsniff package maintainance

Hello,

I already uploaded the package to pkg-security team git repository. I
added the patch from Christoph Biedl and did some other (minor) tweaks.

William: feel free to join the team and add yourself as uploader if you
want.

You can check it here:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-security/dsniff.git/

Greetings,

Marcos

El 06/12/16 a las 01:38, William Vera escribi?: