bbqsql_1.1-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi,

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016, Marcos Fouces wrote:
> Hi Rapha?l
>
> I added a copyright notice for bbqsql/menu* files to give credits to SET.
> I did not see any other credits on the sources.

You missed at least the entry that Chris Lamb pointed in his reject mail.
Also you dropped my nicer formatting of the copyright file.

I fixed the copyright file like I wanted to and I also fixed a bunch of
other things that I missed in my initial review like the bad
"Architecture: any" (should be all). Check out the git repository for the
details.

I also bumped to debhelper 10 to please Samuel. :)

Cheers,

--
Rapha?l Hertzog ? Debian Developer