[Pkg-security-team] Co-maintenance of pixiewps and/or wafw00f

Hi,

I did change the patch a little bit, let me know if you are happy with it,
> and please forward changes upstream,
> and I'll probably sponsor it
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-security/pixiewps.git/commit/?id=
> 7dff6890804a4e62c4d2c47d548269a01dab07f7

Forwarded[1]*, thanks for the changes.

Can you review them and upload the package if everything's right?

Now, about wafw00f:

> I'll review with more depth as soon as I understand more the issue you
> have with the package :)
>
> Thanks for the directions, the problem i mentioned is the lack of
packaging of the build-dep (python-pluginbase).
That means i'll have to do some more work before getting a release, so this
one should take at least more two/three weeks since i'm more interested in
another packages.
If someone is willing to do this work, please feel free to add yourself as
an uploader and start working on it (or package python-pluginbase).

[1]https://github.com/wiire/pixiewps/pull/32
* I had to remove the removal of 03 flag because this change could be
rejected.

Samuel Henrique <samueloph>