[Pkg-security-team] Maintenance of aircrack-ng

Hi all,

Thanks Carlos, I've just pushed some more changes on the repo., had to bump
epoch to 2 but from now on we should not have any versioning problems.

There's now only one main thing to be fixed before releasing the package, i
highly appreciate any help from the team:

*1. Does aircrack really need to Depends on python?* The kali release
doesn't do so and i was in doubt because aircrack ships one .py file that
is not a setup one.

# find ./ -iname "*.py"
./scripts/airdrop-ng/setup.py
./scripts/airdrop-ng/old-installers/uninstall.py
./scripts/airdrop-ng/old-installers/install.py
./scripts/airdrop-ng/airdrop/__init__.py
./scripts/airdrop-ng/airdrop/libOuiParse.py
./scripts/airdrop-ng/airdrop/libDumpParse.py
./scripts/dcrack.py
./scripts/airgraph-ng/setup.py
./scripts/airgraph-ng/graphviz/__init__.py
./scripts/airgraph-ng/graphviz/libOuiParse.py
./scripts/airgraph-ng/graphviz/libDumpParse.py
./scripts/airgraph-ng/graphviz/lib_Airgraphviz.py
./test/verify_inject.py
./test/replay.py

Samuel Henrique <samueloph>