[Pkg-security-team] Polenum and acccheck packages

Hello Rapha?l,

Sadly, upstream did not answer my second mail asking for this change, so
i believe that it is better to upload it to non-free.

I already changed this value in the control file.

Could you upload it?

Thanks a lot,

Marcos

El 23/08/16 a las 18:43, Marcos Fouces escribi?: