[Pkg-security-team] arp-scan package in Debian
- Subject: [Pkg-security-team] arp-scan package in Debian
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Marcos Fouces)
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 22:55:52 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAN0mPav1ihx0uAiJ3fWtMTN=wSL2K0NOhHW84K_-M6NXNAGipA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAN0mPav1ihx0uAiJ3fWtMTN=wSL2K0NOhHW84K_-M6NXNAGipA@mail.gmail.com>
William Vera kindly "donates" arp-scan package to our team.
I am currently working on it, in a few days i will upload it to git
repository. As always, feel free to add as uploader and work on it with me.
El 12/09/16 a las 20:02, William Vera escribi?:
> Go ahead, I am happy to know that someone is giving love to arp-scan,
> and I'm very sorry because for work and time I could not care for them.
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 11:46 AM, Marcos Fouces <mfouces at yahoo.es
> <mailto:mfouces at yahoo.es>> wrote:
> Hello Tim, William,
> I am a member of Debian Security Tools Packaging Team and i would
> be glad to give some love to arp-scan package.
> I already worked on it and i did several improvements on it like
> updating to 1.9 (in Debian there is 1.8) and fix several Lintian
> Would you mind if i import it to our git repo so we can work
> together on it?
> William Vera
> billy at billy.mx <mailto:billy at billy.mx>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...