[Pkg-security-team] searching sponsor for the social engineering toolkit

Hi Lorenzo,

yes, i've noticed them too, a sponsor (or someone to collaborate with)
> would be helpful for me to understand which of them actually need to be
> fixed or if they can be just overridden

Preferably all lintians must be fixed, but the ones used to be obligatory
are the ones marked as error and/or warning[1] (in rare occasions i think
some people let some warnings pass).

About overriding, they're *only allowed* when you're sure that either
lintian has a bug or it is reporting a false-positive (like when a
package's name is "tomatoes" but the upstream name is "I Have Tomatoes" and
you put that in the description[2][3]).

Looking at the current state of SET, looks like its gonna give some work
until somebody can upload it, but you can always get help :)

Regards

[1]https://lintian.debian.org/manual/section-2.3.html
[2]
http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs/main/t/tomatoes/unstable_changelog