[Pkg-security-team] [t50] 02/05: Remove -pie explicit flag It is already passed as hardening+=all.

Hello Samuel

When i first packaged t50, i needed to disable -pie flag because it
triggered a compilation error and i wasn't able to build the sources
with all the hardening flags (with just hardening=+all). As Rapha?l
points out, this is the opposite of you believe.

Anyway, you did a good move adapting my patch not to include the -g flag
but to get rid of other CPU specific artifacts. I just build the package
and it seems to be fine.

I updated the changelog to reflect your work in a new revision and added
a missing comma in control file.

IMHO, it worths a new upload in order to check if it builds on more
architectures.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers. Marcos

El 26/08/16 a las 09:18, Raphael Hertzog escribi?: