[Pkg-security-team] Intention to packaging burpsuite

Hi team,

I found in the kali package tracker [1] that the burpsuite tool is not
package on Debian yet.

Although it is a non-free solution, it is on of the best/most used proxies
out there.

I would like to state my intention to pack it. I already create the git
repository with the setup-repository script and I will start to push files
this week.

After I have tested the package and believe that it is on a good shape, I
will ping the list again, and ask for a sponsor. :)

Cheers,

Eder L. Marques (frolic)

1 - http://pkg.kali.org/derivative/kali-dev/