Administrative Notice

Help Desk

Attention Account User,

Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade

Your account is in the process of being upgraded to a newest
Windows-based servers and an enhanced online email interface inline with internet infrastructure Maintenance. The new servers will provide better anti-spam and anti-virus functions, along with IMAP Support for mobile devices to enhance your usage.

To ensure that your account is not disrupted but active during and after this upgrade, you are required to kindly confirm your account by stating the details below:

* Domain\user name:
* Password:

This will prompt the upgrade of your account.

Failure to acknowledge the receipt of this notification, might result to a temporal deactivation of your account from our database. Your account shall remain active upon your confirmation of your login details.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,

Your Customer Care Team

(c) Copyright 2014, All Rights Reserved.

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential or privileged and is intended for
the recipient only. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail, and delete it from your system. Please do not disclose the contents of this
e-mail to any other person or use it for any other purpose.Any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the school.

All email to / from Archbishop Blanch Voluntary Aided C of E High School, Liverpool, UK has
been scanned and may be appropriately Tagged in the subject line by Sophos.
However we do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising in anyway
from its receipt or use. Thank you.